You may have to do some tweaking still as those source RPMs are for 9.0.  But, it
should still be easier than using RedHat sources.

Joeb

-------Original Message-------
From: Praedor Atrebates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 12/12/02 10:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: [expert] Damnable RPM building...any way to continue?

> On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 09:13, Joe Braddock wrote:
> You can find already compiled and source RPMs for KDE 3.0.5 for Mandrake at
>http://mandrake.redbox.cz/Mandrake-devel/unsupported/9.0/kde3.0.5

Thanks.  I looked all over the place for kde src rpms so I could build
them on 8.2.

Next question.  How do I get wget to pull all the kde files in WITHOUT
downloading all the kde-i18 rpms?

I've used wget to pull in a bunch of files from an ftp server but every
time I try to do it with an http page, wget downloads ONLY the
index.html rather than the files I specify.

praedor