Check out dydns.org  ( i think its a search for dynamic dns on google).   You
can register your own dynamic dns name, and have a client running on your box
to update the DNS record on their server, that way you dont need your box's
ip address.  HA!, actually just thought of another project for my home
computer.....  Have a FreeSWAN box up establishing a VPN gateway on boot, why
not?