Hi,

I'm running Mandrake 9.0 and using the graphical interface MandrakeUpdate.

I have two questions.

1. How do I stop MU from deleting the rpms after they are installed? (I have a
second Mandrake 9.0 box that I would like to update over nfs using the same
rpms.) At the moment they seem to go to /var/cache/urpmi/rpms at which point
I have to quickly copy them over as they are being installed :)

2. I lost my connection ( using a modem unfortunately) during the
tetex-1.0.7-61 (63952KB) download and had hoped that it would be able to
resume after re-establishing the connection. This didn't seem to happen and
when I quit MU and restarted it attempted to install the partially downloaded
rpm, complained of a bad signature and promptly deleted what there was of the
rpm. Thankfully I had the common sense to back it up first... Is there any way
to resume a download?

Any hints and tips appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul.