Hey guys, I'm having a strange problem I'm hoping someone else has run into.

I'm trying to install MNF onto an AMD 350 system. One HD on the primary
channel and one CDROM on the secondary. I've also tried it with the HD and
CDROM both on the primary and the secondary disabled. The first way, it gets
to the thank you screen (starting to install). In TTY4 I see that HDC lost
interrupt over and over. When both are on the same primary channel I get HDA
interrupt lost. That is it. I can't get past this.

It sure seems hardware, since I was unable to install openbsd. I can't figure
out what is wrong here. Help!