021215 Franki wrote:
> I made the mistake on this box not selecting "documentation"
> when I installed the system.
> I installed man manually later, but I rather suspect that all the packages
> that were installed before I had man onboard didn't install the man stuff.
> Is there any way to put all the man stuff back in
> without reinstalling all the cups and postfix stuff?

FWIW i've had problems with earlier Mdks
when i didn't install all the dox at the start.
try doing an "update" partial installation, simply selecting "documentation".
otherwise, you'll probably have to re-install, but more carefully.
generally, Mandrake staff seem to test the full basic installation thoro'ly,
but cannot as humans be expected to check every permutation of part-installs.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]