Just thought I'd let you all know.

The upcoming reiserfs4 will include "Encryption On Commit".  This does
approximately what I described below, but not on a fs image, but on
single files withing the filesystem.
The encryption is done through plugins to reiser.

The current schedule puts its release in june 2003.

Kind regards

Guy

--
Guy Van Sanden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>