Subject: [Cooker] rosegarden-4-0.82mdk.rpm midi notation package
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:22:43 -0800
From: Brent Hasty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: List Cookers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, List MDK Expert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, List MDK Newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am attempting to install rosegarden-4 midi notation package and am running
into a dependancy problem, I have checked rpm-find and others for mandrake
versions of these without luick, maby someone out there can help, maby even
proviede a more mdk 9.0 friendly version of this package.

The failed dependancys are:
alsa-driver >= 0.9.0 beta12
jack-audio-connection-kit
libasound.so.1

--
 12:18am  up 4 days, 48 min,  7 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

  9:06am  up 4 days,  9:36,  7 users,  load average: 0.48, 0.50, 0.46