Hi All,

I am running a vanilla 9.0 install with Mozilla on my work laptop. I got an email with some motorcycle pics attached to it yesterday. I had requested it from someone and now that I have it, I cannot delete it. Mozilla won't let me. I try right click>delete and the delete key, no matter what it stays lodged in the inbox. What do I do now?? It's a big bugger...like 3200k, so I would REALLY like to get rid of it.

The message was strabge in that the photos just came through as text gibberish in the email. The header looked like this:

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C2A73F.775606E0

Which I thought was weird. It just didn't look anything like a normal email. I am sure it wasn't a virus because when the same email was sent to my other address (also in Mozilla), it viewed, and deleted just fine.

Ideas??

Cheers

Jason Greenwood