Francisco,

  This is just a guess on my part but it is a slightly educated one.
This months linuxjournal (www.linuxjournal.com) has an article at
http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6376 on Gnome-Meeting... which
might do what you want.  The other option is to try and see if you can
run the windows webcam software under wine. (small chance but what the
heck.)

James