At our junior college, we are using Mandrake 9.0 with LTSP 3.  We just
got 5 new servers, three for the lab and two elsewhere on the campus.

The problem:  most LTSP people are using RedHat, and the instructions
I received for using multiple servers included adding this line to kdmrc:

Chooser=/etc/X11/xdm/pretty-chooser

The pretty-chooser is a script that sets up a nicer dialog box and
then does
exec /etc/X11/xdm/chooser $*

The problem is that /usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc appears to use Greeter
where RedHat uses Chooser, and I have been unable to figure out how to
get X to allow choosing from multiple servers on Mdk 9.

Can anyone help?  Thanks.

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz