From: Ron Stodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Stable video card
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:38:38 +1100

Jack Coates wrote:

Voodoos are good, but I've had overheating problems with mine -- there's
also a lot of outdated documentation out there that can really help you
screw it up :-)

I run my AGP Voodoo3 3000 with a little 5 volt fan (any computer shop) attached to the heat sink with cable ties, blowing on to the heat sink. Sink and fan are the same length and width and all the holes line up for the ties.

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
troels... now updated to use ftp.sunet.se server.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf