mycal62 wrote:
Hi all ,

quick question, does anyone have a hp 820cse working in mandrake 9.0 ?

I had my working when I first installed MDK 9 but it won't work now .
I know it still works as i moved it to another box ( 98lite ) and it works fine.
I did the usual updates ( no cooker ) , maybe this broke it ?
since it's my only printer, I would like to get it working in 9.0 ,
especially now that I have everything else working well in 9.0.
Have you tried enabling your disabled (software) printer through the K-menu MCC, System, printer, select your printer and try the icons, then print a test page. Remove any stalled print jobs in the job list.

Failing that, as root in a terminal run printerdrake, double click on your printer and reselect the driver choice and the options, then print a test page.

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
troels... now updated to use ftp.sunet.se server.