On Wednesday 08 January 2003 06:34 am, et wrote:
> no warrenty on this, but with everything running so well for so long,,,
> consider the posible cables may have gotten bumped or steped on in such a
> way it mat have pulled a little loose? have you reseated the cables?

I don't think it would be cables, although that would be a common problem. the
reason I say that is because if it was a cable the driver would still load
with no problems. This seems to be hardware problems. I wonder if you have
added any hardware to cause an IRQ conflict that is sporatic? If NOTHING has
changed then I'd change the nic and see what happens.