1) I have restored the scanner, not needed to download cooker sane/xsane
packages, but still scannerdrake can't recognize it in the base data.

2) Both printers: Epson Stylus Color 760 (usb) and HPLaserJet 4L (parallel),
but not recognized in the installation. Printer drake gave me some problems,
it recognized the presence of the Epson usb printer, but didn't install it. I
needed to force printer drake to install both. I don't know why, but
installing the HP (parallel) it download the samba 3 packages???? via urpmi
from cooker.

3) Finally I solved the problems with the screen reconfiguring the video-card
and selecting not the nvidia geforce 4, but a vesa driver. Now not more
problems with transparent windows, text awfull.... Is perfect but, of course,
not dri activated.

4) No way to have the second cdrom (dvd) runing. As somepeople as said me in
the list, is a known problem in the kernel comming with beta.

5) I had a kernel panic after change several times the cd in the only
cd-driver runing. But supermount is runing almost fine.

6) Xawtv is runing, so my tv-card has been well configured (normal from 8.0)

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)