when I do a /usr/sbin/apachectl configtest I get this:

I *Do* have the module, but I am not sure what to do from here.
I have RTFM'd for any troubleshooting tips and such, to no avail

here is the output:

Checking configuration sanity for Apache 1.3:  Syntax error on line 23 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `auth_anon_module' in file
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_auth_anon.so: /usr/sbin/httpd: undefined symbol:
auth_anon_module
                                                                [FAILED]

--
Them as has, gets.