hi fellows,

i have installed mdk security 7.2 to let my network
have web access. Works fine, we now can see www pages.
But email pop3 are not working.  When try to connect
to some pop3 server i get conection refused.

I have tried to look at logs in /var/log/message and
in the administrative web interface, but have not
found anithing usefull solvfe this.

In "Office Traffic" option, I take the " leave all
ports open " default, but it seems that not works for
pop3.

some ideas on how to fix this are wellcome.

thanks.

Clovis Sena
Recife -PE
Brazil.

Busca Yahoo!
O melhor lugar para encontrar tudo o que você procura na Internet
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/