On Fri, January 17 2003 10:20 am, Ric Tibbetts wrote:
> No strong compatability, reliability, installtion issues to watch for?
> I've installed SCSI burners before, and they just dropped in, and
> worked. I guess I'm hoping for the same from and IDE. (I've always
> installed Yamahas in the past.. Been stable performers, never given me
> any trouble..).

Lite-On's are good cost/performance burners.  I've got one, so does my sister.
We both love ours, 48x burners.. quite fast, even burning at full speed,
using memorex cdr's, never had a coaster.

--
Chuck Burns     - Grand Bay, AL

Man = Mars = 4th planet from Sun = 4
Woman = Venus = 2nd planet from Sun = 2
Man - Woman = -2 = Man divorce wife = less than he started with