Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Thursday 16 January 2003 09:32 pm, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

It got awfully quiet. Are my spam filters choking the list, or is it
just a really quiet night?

Ric

Ric:
If you only get this message once, then you probably should check your filters. There's not a lot of messages, but there have been some. Sorry, but I don't filter my inbox, or I'd give you a count. There's a fair bit going on newbie, but that's usually the case on Fridays. Of course, if you're just lonely, I'd be glad to forward some spam to you.
-- cmg
Carroll,

I'm sure he'd LOVE that. :)

--