Guy Van Sanden wrote:
Hello

I wanted to do the suggested update to KDE 3.0.5a with Mandrakeupdate,
but it fails on several packages.
When I select kdelibs, kdeaddons, and several others it says:
"Sorry, the following package('s) can't be selected:
kdelibs-3.0.5a-1.1mdk"

Is anyone else experiencing this?
I already tried selecting another mirror in the software sources, it
clears some packages, but blocks others.

Kind regards

Guy

Yes, actually I did at one time. I've vowed to always do KDE upgrades in the same manner I do kernel upgrades...when I do them. That is to simple download the little guys from either the update server itself, or just grab the entire dir contents of the latest or desired KDE version and do the upgrade that way. This way I have a wee bit more control over the process.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996