i've been doing some reading with the intention of setting up a box to collect
all my mail so that i can use imap to look at mail from any box and any os
but i just thought of what for me could be a showstopper, i use the multiple
identities feature of kmail a lot, mail is sorted into folders and identities
associated, now maybe i could set up all my linux installs with kmailset up
individualy but this seems to be missing the point, plus on win what?
i have been assuming that fetchmail would be fetching mail from my isps,
procmail would put it into mail folders on the server and some imap server
would server them out to the lan, assuming i have this right is there a way
to avoid find a client for each machine that supports the features of kmail
and having to configure it seperately,
is the only way to run kmail locally in an x session on the server and use vnc
or something over the lan?

bascule
--
What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today,
is: "Why is it so dark in here?"