I for one would love to hear how you got ATIs to work under Mandrake.

I used an old Rage AIW years ago with small problems but when I went to
install software for a Radeon 7500 AIW I felt myself slipping down a DRM path
upon which I would prefer not to go.

I have been following VideoLAN for a couple of years and never found the
motivation to overcome the initial obstacles.

I see lots of applications for classroom use.

Jim Tarvid