On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 18:21, Rolf Pedersen wrote:
> Jim C wrote:
> > Try
> > http://www.kernel.org/
> >
> > maxxik wrote:
> >
> >>         hi everybody !
> >>
> >>         Pls tell me - where i can to download kernel-2.4.20-2mdk ?
> >>

> That was a cooker kernel that has been left behind for newer kernels.  I
> don't know where you can find an rpm for that.  Out of curiosity, I
> looked at rpmfind.net and google but no go.  I happen to have the
> vmlinuz and /lib/modules for that kernel installed but I wonder how to
> get it to you.  You could write my address if you really can't do
> without it.

It is gone from cooker, because the 2.4.21-pre ones are there which is
nice, EXCEPT the .21-pre kernels DO NOT have support for XFS, but .20
does.

I have the Mandrake RPM's for the 2.4.20 kernel, I can chuck them up on
my web site if somebody needs them.

--
...Rob

-- Programming is like sex, one mistake and you support it for life.

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.ca/       Supporting the Revolution In Your World
Registered Linux User #260513        GNU/Linux i686 2.4.20-2mdk-725ca

  7:26pm  up 13 min,  4 users,  load average: 1.23, 1.00, 0.46