Nope.

Toshiro wrote:

No, that should be OK (everything commented); do you have defined
the 'BannerEnd' directive in /etc/cups/printers.conf?

By the looks of it there isn't a single uncommented value for either of
those settings. Is there something I need to set it to explicitly to
get rid of the banner?

- Theo

Toshiro wrote:

I've got a working printer configuration using CUPS and Mandrake 8.2.
It prints wonderfully, but it spits out a banner page at the end of
each print job. I've checked the WWW CUPS Admin Tool, and both of the
banner page settings are set to none.

How can I get it to stop printing the banner? I'm willing to edit files
by hand if necessary, I just don't know where to look.

Look into /etc/cups/cupsd.conf. How do you have defined 'ClassifyOverride'
and 'Classification' ?