Scott,

   Since we have gone CO-Lo with our servers they are mostly on Slack
now (Thats what they install and support for us).  But for 2.5 years I
had a 7.2 box (upgraded from 7.1) running 24/7/52 and it only went down
once for a Harddrive byteing the dust.  (Took it off line 3 weeks
ago...) Max up time without a reboot was only 280 days (roaming
blackouts) It ran apache DNS Sendmail and all the other Normal items (no
X  it was headless.)  All in all.... I'm glad I did it.

James