Chuck Burns wrote:
> I can change all the icons for programs.  BUT! I can't
> change the icon for the KDE Menu itself.. It must be in
> some hidden configuration. If a theme can do it, there MUST
> be a way for me to be able to do it too..  I can't change
> the Show Desktop icon either, and I want to... WITHOUT
> changing the rest of the icons I'm using...

i never found an rc file for them either.  but a work-a-round
is to change these icons:

/usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/apps/kmenu.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/kmenu.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/kmenu.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/filesystems/desktop.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/filesystems/desktop.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/filesystems/desktop.png

with appropriately sized icons of your choice.
--
Alan