On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:10:01 -0500
"Ronald J. Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oops, I'm not sure about that - I did see something about updated ATI
> drivers for that game but...I've got an Nvidia so.... :-)

Didn't forget you.
Still have not rebooted yet.

There is a patch now for the UT2003 demo but I never got the chance to
use it.
I dled that damn demo from 3 different mirrors and with each 1 when I
tried to run the installation it would verify pkg integrity but then it
would barf and error out unpacking the archive.

    Charles

I guess I've been wrong all my life, but so have billions of other people...
Certainty is just an emotion.
                -- Hal Clement
Mandrake Linux 9.1
Kernel- 2.4.21pre3-2mdk