As Deno states in his article "The Show goes on" on the MandrakeClub
site MandrakeSoft's plans were approved by the appointed judge dealing
with MandrakeSoft's Chapter-11 filing.

MandrakeSoft got 6 months time to get their thing together and prove
their business plans working.

At MandrakeSoft all is back to business now, the development of 9.1 is
going on and we, the user community are back at our task:

Support MandrakeSoft, each in his own way and limits!
Support with money (the Club, donations, ordering boxed sets, etc.).
Support by helping new users to experience the benefits of MDK.
Support by contributing to the distro.
Support by advertising and advocating Mandrake Linux.
Support by contradicting any Red Hat FUD

And wear your Mandrake Linux Cap (t-shirt, bumper sticker, etc.)
today!

wobo