OK  could someone point me at the right document to figure this out?  I will,
of course, share the answer back.

I have a friend who MUST remain concealed and who has recently gotten DSL.
The DSL service provided gives only Static IPs, and those are rather easy to
pinpoint for location--much easier to hack a set of records for static IPs
than to get at logs for who was on a particular dialup IP at a given time.

To conceal my friend, I suggested we use my computer as a gateway to the
internet for her.  It is already set up as a NAT firewall forwarding from
within a local network.  I want the requests from the friend's computer to be
treated the same even though they will come from the internet side and go
back out the internet side.  This will add some latency but should
significantly not tax my speed to support his cause my DSL is much much
faster.

So anyone out there have any suggestions where to look to achieve that
masquerade?

Civileme