On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 13:14, Mark Weaver wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Has anyone successfully managed to compile any of the new KDE packages.
> (the 3.1 final release) there aren't any rpm's yet for Mandrake so I
> started to compile the src packages. I've gotten arts to compile and
> install, but beyond that everything else is producing errors and won't
> compile.  :(

I had some luck with the konstruct package.  Ran into some problems
compiling k3b and pixelmagic, but ended up with what appeared to be a
mostly usable kde 3.1.  Seemed to be missing some things though (the
first I noticed was the absence of Kmail.)  Mandrake 9.0.

Now, I'm just waiting on the 3.1 rpms that will hopefully be out any
time now.
--
Mick Szucs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Onramp Network Services Inc.