I'm noticing some wierd behavior on the behalf of my OpenSSH daemon... When
it starts listening, there is only one instance of the process in memory.
But after I connect to it, there are 3 instances.  Now I can understand 2
instances (one to handle the connection and another one that forked off to
wait for the next connection).  However, I can't think of why there would be
3 instances.  When I make 2 simultaneous connections, the number of sshd
processes becomes 5.

Any ideas?  Is something strange happening here?

TIA
Scott Crumpler