Hi all,

Given the amount of traffic and passion related over the last few days
concerning things totally off topic where Mandrake Linux is concerned
has led me to a place where I'm willing to try an experiment of sorts.

I've created a mailing list for anyone here on the newbie and expert
lists where they can freely talk about all the off topic stuff they have
a need for. The link to sign up is below.

If you wish to subscibe by sending a message to the list software you
can use the email address below.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The format for the command is as follows, while the subject header is
meaningless to the list software.

In the body of the message place this information as you see it:

subscribe your.password plain [EMAIL PROTECTED]

your.password = a password of your choice
your.email.addy = your email address.

Example subscribe command:

	subscribe password plain [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All are welcome.
--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996