Ronald J. Hall wrote:
I posted this message (close, anyways) to the newbie list but didn't get the help I needed so...

I have a Logitech Wingman USB joystick. I've searched the msg list archives and googlized it as a subject header but still need help.

Most of the modules needed for this joystick to work are there, according to lsmod. What isn't there is "adi" and "joydev".

I can modprobe these and they show up under lsmod. Next time I bootup, they are gone again.

What can I do to make them be loaded automagically from boot? (and please, nobody say just don't power down! <grin>)

Thanks!

Look at /etc/modules. I think it would be ok to put them there, one per line, as the comments say.