This time James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 12:02, synrat wrote:
>> I tried insalling it from cooker, but that only killed my existing gnome
>> setup.
>>
> Didn't you know cooker is only for developers... users should stay out.
> (At least according to the flame I got because I commented on a bug
> report with conformation information.) and yes I'm a bit peeved at the
> moment. sorry.

  The problem isn't the user as much as the box...cookers hate mixed
  boxes (stable+some cooker packages)...it makes for a messy life in
  cookerland.

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_