He is talking about squids bandwidth management features.  Dont know too
much about it myself but i found a bit about it in the howto on
bandwidth throttling.

Seb

--
Sebastian McDonagh
ATR Australia Pty Ltd

Notice

The information contained within this transmission is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete
the material from any computer on which it may exist.