Didn't see anything unusual in those files. I ran "sh -x /usr/sbin/msec". Here's the line where Perms.py is called with what appears to be the correct files.

+ /usr/share/msec/Perms.py /usr/share/msec/perm.2 /etc/security/msec/perm.local

Unfortunately (and much to my surprise), python has me at a complete loss. So, I was unable to investigate further.

Cory