I realize that this is a MANDRAKE list, but it seems there are a lot of people
here who just may be into something different.

If you know where there might be people interested in these, please let me
know.

I have the following books available for free, you pay shipping.

I am in Northwest British Columbia, Canada, so these are not likely worth the
shipping cost to anyone outside of North America.
Desktop SPARC - still in shrink wrap, direct from SUN PN# 825-1347-03 rev A
DeskSet Reference Guide - companion to above, still in shrink wrap.
SunSoft OpenWindows Version 3 for SunOS 4.1.x books:
User's guide
Installation & startup Guide
Release manual
ToolTalk 1.0 Programmers guide
OLIT Widget Set Reference manual
NeWS 3.0 Programmer's guide
Desktop Integration guide
Programmer's Guide
DeskSet reference guide
XView 3.0 reference Manual
Reference ManualThe NeWS Toolkit 3.0 reference manual
ToolTalk 1.0 Setup and administration guide
O'Reilly books on X:
X Protocol reference manual
Xlib programming manual
Xlib reference manual