On Friday 14 February 2003 3:16 pm, Dave Laird wrote:
*snipped stuff about xnest gui*

> In case your findings come to you off this list, could you please forward
> any information you may find about this? I've begun playing with Xnest,
> too, and would like to have a gui tooie. 8-)
>
> Dave
certainly.  And here's another question I would like to pose... Let's just say
I have an old box, and I want to run gdm on it, so I can xdmcp into it.. BUT!
here's the kicker.. I dont want X to run on the box locally... IOW, I don't
want X to take up a VT on the system, ONLY be a remote X server.. anyone have
any ideas here? :)

--
Chuck Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>