On Wednesday 19 February 2003 10:51, Fabian Pena-Arellano wrote:
>       Hi again,
>
>       There was not anything in /etc/init.d for lircd so I had to
> place a script there myself. Anyway, I found a better one within the
> source code directories.
>       Thanks a lot for your help James.
>
>       Fabián.

Huh ?

]# urpmf lircd
lirc:/etc/lircd.conf
lirc:/etc/rc.d/init.d/lircd
lirc:/etc/sysconfig/lircd
lirc:/usr/sbin/lircd
lirc:/usr/share/doc/lirc-0.6.5/html/lircd.html
lirc:/usr/share/man/man8/lircd.8.bz2

here you are. you have just to install lirc. Anyway, the runlevel-script in
9.0 is broken, so it would be better to use the one, that is currently in
cooker.

--
Regards
Steffen