I got the same problem. I need to compile a new kernel
because of my mainboard not supported by 2.4.19. I
compile the kernel, but alway fails in compiling the
modules.

My time is precious right now, so I still don't know
if change my OS to Debian (I got it in my laptop and I
haven't had a single problem) or just waiting for ML
9.1 to be stable.

James Beam
--- Praedor Atrebates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?