On Sat 2003-02-22 at 07:44:57 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Friday 21 February 2003 12:32 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> > Is anyone receiving a bounce message from this e-mail address
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > For every message posted to expert?  Or is it just me?
>
> Same here, 2 yesterday. I'll be suprised if this one makes it to the list.

Just to make that clear: The bounce is *not* from the list server, but
from some misconfigured server which is receiving the mail from the
list server for some subscriber.

In other words: your mail makes it fine to the list server, but when
it sends it out to all subscribers, there is one with a mailing list
server who is too dumb (=misconfigured) to know whom to send the
bounce to.

HTH,

        Benjamin.