Hello,

I am working to put together a project and want to base it on the lattest
Mandrake Linux so that as newer versions of your product come out the we can
upgrade the components easily. This will also help to promote Mandrake as the
base operating system.

What I need to do is to have the smallest version of Mandrake that I can put
together.

The basic features of mandrake that I need are:

1. Latest kernel
2. Latest Xfree86
3. network/ppp support
4. base ext3 filesystem
5. NFS
6. XDMCP/XDM
7. simple csh shell.
8. rpm facilities

The idea is that I need the absolute smallest possible distrabution of
Mandrake that can cover these requirements. It would be optimum if we could
keep the entire thing under 40MB for less if it is possible. I have recently
heard about a 2-DiskXwin that fits on 2 floppies but am not sure if that would
be a good starting point or not.

I will be adding a few of my own applications and want to incorporate the
DrakeX and HardDrake for the installation method. The user will then also be
allowed to add more of their own Mandrake application selections as needed.

Can you please help me to locate such a variation on Mandrake or how it might
be done easily.

Sincerely
Lonnie