On Tuesday 25 February 2003 04:23 pm, Jack Coates wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 13:21, J. Grant wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > Jack Coates wrote:
> > > A UK-specific distro is kinda scary, I'm imagining all this Austin
> > > Powers theming going on :-) And of course it would have to use the
> > > Slackware .tgz packaging system, just to be anachronistically different
> > > than the EU...
> >
> > heh, and we all still wear bowler hats and pin strip when we go to work
> > in the city! not to forget the important umbrella, as its always raining!
> >
> > Would be fun to try a Chinese distro, probably got anti capitalist msg
> > in there somewhere.  What then would be a US theme?
> >
> > Cheers
>
> I don't think I can answer that in this political climate without
> igniting another OT flame-war, so let's just drop it here :-)
Some wher, not to long ago, I was reading about adding an "Irish" English
addition.
The big change was to be all buttons that used to say "OK" would now be
changed to "so it is, so it is"
I would naturally consider that just like in the movie "they live" the message
should overwhelming be "Consume"
Of course this thread should be carried over to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mandrake OT.