Linux pays little attention to the BIOS and its limitations, Linux with
a 2.4.x kernel should have little problem recognising the full 40GB
Disc. Just don't count on Windows cooperating if you still use it.

--
Aaron M. Matteson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IRC:  Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.