Hello,

Does someone know of a working scp/sftp frontend on mandrake 9.0 ?

I found the konqueror support is working for "get" but broken for "put"
(that is reported under kde.bugs.org).

Also, gftp wich supports ssh2 does not work, since it relies on the
sftp-server binary on the remote machine which does not exist in all
ssh server distributions.

I tried to install kio_fish, but if using urpmi, it wants to install the
kde 3.1 contrib packages (experience tells me that kde upgrades allways
break something that was working before :-) ).

Manually compiling kio_fish requires lib-qt-devel whoses dependencies are
calculated in such a way the uprmi/drakconf wants to install postgresSql
an other (apparently) unrelated packages !!

If someone knows a solution for this, I'd be grateful.

Best regards
Gustavo Homem

"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific."-- Jane
Wagner