I tried reporting this to Bugzilla and ironically it wouldn't let me
because there is some bug.

I have installed 9.1-rc1 on several boxes now and run into the following
problems during install:

1)  on an ASUS P3V4X  P-3 800MHz   Adaptec SCSI card,  9.1 GB SCSI drive

on 2 out of 3 installs, both in normal and expert mode, I get the
following error when it tries to go into "Summary" mode during install:

An error occurred
Undefined subroutine &main:: called

It is possible to boot after this but I had to configure a lot of stuff
manually.

Could this be a bad burn?  I don't think so because it installed on a
different, more modern system twice without any problems.

2)  on both systems:

listing processes shows named to be running 5 times using consecutive
PIDs.    since I didn't need named anyhow I just did "chkconfig --del
named" and that went away

I've lost applications off of the KDE/Gnome menus.  KDE Menu Editor will
only run using a console command.  The applications are still there and
will start normally using the console.  I lost galeon, mozilla,
evolution, and I'm not sure if mandrake control center was ever there or
not, but it isn't anymore if it was.

This was on my P4 box with 768MB of ram.

Also, there is an annoying feature of printerdrake which doesn't let you
leave the printer name of an LPD server blank.   My print server doesn't
have a printer name it is just lpd://192.168.x.x/  so I have to config
CUPS manually.  Not a big deal, but it shouldn't require a printer
name.  This has been "broken" for a while, because 9.0 does the same
thing.

That's all I can think of right now...  9.1 looks good but still kind of
raw.  Not too surprising.  I'll be buying the boxed set when it comes
out, or maybe the Power Pack if I can afford it.

Cheers,

Bryce