just got a very nice deal to build a box (in the next couple of months,
quality is much more important than fast delivery) to run a sound  recording
studio. I would love to hear suggestions. Budget is to be less than
$10,000.00 USD delivered, not including (professional) software. or sound
card (will have an Audigy, but the studio owner has some other card he wants
in the box along with the Audigy, and that card was over $900.00USD.
I figure for about that I ought to be able to create a pretty nice and fast
box. this box should be UFW scsi2 raid I guess, and I would love some first
hand knowledge of fast-wide scsi2 cards and drives. I am also wondering about
places I should be looking to check out some quad zeon mother boards.