On Friday 28 February 2003 11:27 am, Philip Webb wrote:
> could we all please try to remember to change the Subject
> whenever the subject of our messages actually changes?
>
> an accurate Subject helps with triage on any busy list
> & may in fact cause me to read something i would otherwise have passed
> over. and yes, i don't mind a bit of OT water-cooler chit-chat
> as long as it remains polite & friendly.
first allow me to apologize for the OT, I could not resist,, and really I
tried.

now as far as "i don't mind a bit of OT water-cooler chit-chat as long as it
remains polite & friendly."
 I personaly have a problem with anyone remaining polite and freindly... I
just trust folks more if they tell me off when I am an a$$hole... and to save
bandwidth... OK so I was being an A$$hole. there, no it does not require a
reply.