yes, u can!
just use urpmi.addmedia to add the main and contrib souces to urpmi database, then upgrade your system with urpmi --auto-select.

Keep in mind that this will update your system to cooker 9.1 and will need time and BROADband...

i used it on a couple of PCs from 9.0 to cooker, and it worked fine, no trouble at all...
backup first... :D

Adrian Golumbovici wrote:
Hi,

Anybody know if you can get cooker packages through urpmi? I would like to
update my system to some cooker packages but I get a lot of missing
dependencies, so I thought urpmi might be fit for the job. But dunno what
media to set for it...

Best regards,
Adrian

Mandrake Linux - Postfix MTA - RAV Antivirus - mailaeb.aeb-informatica.it - Questa email è stata controllata.

--
Simone Riccio
A&B SpA - Gruppo DataService

Mandrake Linux - Postfix MTA - RAV Antivirus - mailaeb.aeb-informatica.it - Questa email è stata controllata.