All,

   Asking this question here cause it's not really a problem just a
curiosity....  I did

urpmi kde --fuzzy

because I'm trying to find a specific kde rpm... ok... but this is what
got returned.

<snip>

 kde-i18n-fi kdebase ksetiwatch kde-i18n-sr kde-i18n-uk kdeadmin
kdemultimedia-aktion kde-i18n-ca kde-i18n-de kdebase-nsplugins
kde-i18n-xh kdeutils kdelibs kde-i18n-eo libscribus0-devel kde-i18n-ja
kdegraphics kdesdk WindowMaker kdeedu kdenetwork-devel libqt3-devel
kdeaddons-atlantik kde-i18n-pt kde-i18n-ro

</snip>

Now the question is... why when I do a fuzzy search for kde does
WindowMaker show up in the middle?  Is it trying to tell me something?

James