This thread is beginning to stray from the original point I was trying
to make, which is that Mandrake has an opportunity to pick up where
Redhat has left off.  There are many folks out there that are looking
for the same benefits that running Redhat provided only a few months
ago, but now does not.  All Mandrake needs to do is extend the EOL.  I
only hope they're smart enough to see it.

Sincerely,
Jim Hubbard
              .--.
             |o_o |